There is not really an option not to clean and tidy up your house. There is also no excuse. Most of the household tasks are a real necessity that is very important for running a functional household. Well yes, most of us don’t enjoy cleaning and organising. We all enjoy the final result, but we don’t enjoy the process at all. Fortunately, there are many ways to make house cleaning, organising (and even office cleaning) a bit more enjoyable and not that painful. We hope that the little guide we have gathered for you and for your comfort will motivate you a bit and inspire you to take care of all chores and duties that wait for your attention in piles.
Try working a few of these simple tips and ideas into your routine and incorporate them in your everyday life and you will see how they will significantly change the way you feel about cleaning and probably the final results too.
- A big bouquet of beautiful flowers placed in the room, where cleaning is planned, will totally change your mood and make the overall atmosphere cheerful and way more pleasant. Setting the right mood in the room will inspire you and enhance your productivity. Nobody likes to see flowers next to clutter and mess and you will be motivated to tidy up around the beautifully filed vase.
- When it comes to wrinkles on a blouse, save yourself the not that enjoyable ironing and make things easier. You will be surprised at how effectively the next little trick works. Simply toss the wrinkled blouse into the dryer with an ice cube. The ice will create steam that will get rid of the wrinkles.
- Big bags and purses are usually a black hole for all those smaller and delicate items we toss into our bags and carry with us around. In order to get rid of the clutter in your handbag and organise all the smaller things, collect all of them, separate them in groups if you like so and then put them in smaller pouches or clutches.
- Closet decluttering is essential because you can easily over-fill your closet tempted by so many offers and sales and start losing track of what you have and what needs to be tossed away or donated. Get rid of all the clothes you don’t wear regularly, or you don’t wear at all. The best way to keep track on what you wear and what doesn’t get enough attention is to put an item back into your closet with the hanger facing the opposite way after wearing it.
- Multitasking often saves the day. Let’s be real, there are some household chores and tasks we particularly hate doing from the bottom of our hearts. Whether it will be a bathroom, kitchen cleaning, ironing or something else for you, you can successfully make your life easier by multitasking. For example, you can clean and maintain your bathroom or kitchen while doing a beauty treatment like a face masque or so. That way you can complete the boring chores while taking the benefits of the beauty treatment.
Upholstery cleaning is a task you should carry on every now and then in order to maintain the quality and beauty of all furniture pieces.
Even house cleaning has its golden rules. Check them out to make sure your routine is effective and time-saving.
Here are a few simple ways to make your washing machine and dryer save some extra money for you!
Decluttering your house is the best thing you can do to make your everyday life easier and your house cleaning routine effectively.